• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Gizmo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Oh, that's good. I'll make sure not to step around those parts and heed the warning of the sign. Do you work here? Or is this your home?
    I am kinda dissapointed too. but i still like the game.

and i cleared out my messages, so PM away!:)
    Thats would suck! lol i went to google translate andit pronouced your name "Da-o" but it was like really fast and i had to listen to it a couple of times to understand what it was saying:P

I will not ever try it! lol, and btw Skyward sword s beating Skyrim! whoo-hooo!!!:D 51% to 49% :)
    Is your name pronouced Ta-o? ;p lol it dosnt sound that chineseo_O lol my computer says you messaged me at 8:53AM haha^^ i think thats cool! ...and yes i like jazz...but my music teacher only lets me play classical >.<

I freaking hate math too. im not good at it. i suuuck at it. this year im taking Algebra 1 and i dont like it-.-

Dang man! if i had tryed and stayed up it would hav been allready morning for me!D:
    Lol. and iv never heard of that video game before:p

I play the alto saxophone, and sopranno saxophone. im really good at themXD and my favorite zelda game is Ocarina of time. its awhsome:)
    Aaaaalso i play softball, volleyball and basketball. but my favorite is softball;P ive allways wanted to try achery but its looksdifficult and its not popular at ALL where i live>.<

Whats "optics lessons"? and by the way whats your name? i told you mine!>XD

EDIT:You wont die! i promise! ill save you:P lol.
    DOUBLE EDIT: erhmm.....what time do you normally wake up on the weekends? (i wanna see if i can stay up until you wake up:P) just a little expirement XD
    Sorry for posting yet AGAIN on your profile but, do you play any instruments? if so, then what kind? lol:P and im just really bored right now. its 9:37....( but prolly like 4:40 for you) uhmm yeahh...favorite Zelda game? uhm.....(thinks up a random question) Play any kind of sports?.....lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom