• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Nicole
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• You never really specified, so I wanted to make sure. Specifically with the "growing up" part. It almost sounded like you wanted to get away from us looneys. x)
    I think you need some better camou, even a deku baba could do better!
    Aw, that stinks. Regardless, though, it's always lots of fun to get to watch favorite atheletes/sportspeople do their thing, especially in public. My love would be basketball above all else, so I consider it a bonus to actually observe a team. It'd be even more of a bonus if I could meet the players, too, but just being there can be equally exhilarating, personally. It's important for you to look back on that day and remember all the fun moments...which I'm sure you're already doing. =)
    Just reading a hilariously badly forged chat log myself. The problems are all the members sound exactly the same, and I'm written like a moron. I would like more style if I'm included in anymore forged chat logs in the future...
    Oh sorry that was unrelated got lost in my reading, anyway right now I've gotten into bee keeping. It's rather fun I recommend you try it. :)
    Indeed'd.

Forgot to ask if you ever got to meet any Olympians at the event.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom