• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
theoathtoorder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• It's pretty likely that I will at some point. I haven't really started on it yet, but I might to that today or tomorrow (the latter is more likely).
    My friend and bandmate mkevinmann submitted his today... I haven't heard it yet, so I'm pretty excited about that.
    Have you done/are you working on anything for this week's competition?
    I think the only reason hipsters buy Radiohead's music is because they're "supposed" to.... I wonder how many of them legitimately enjoy their music. :xd:
    I actually haven't seen HTDA's new video yet... *goes and watches it*
    Ah, I see. And a fine rap you got there too XD! He's one of my favourite Jinchuuriki too, hey maaaan. Yeah, that's right, I'm rapping here too, ya'll hear me out!
    lol, this is fun :lol:
    :lol: I'm happy to hear that...I'm glad I made you laugh. Laughter is a wonderful thing. I'll try to continue amusing you with my immature humor :P
    Haha :lol:
    That reminds me, have you heard the Killer B's rap? I tell you, it's pretty friggin' hilarious XD, here's a link: Killer Bee's Rap Japanese + English Dub!@!! - Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations - YouTube
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom