• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
The Joker
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Instead of replying to this, I'm gonna reply to what you put on my profile because I find that post much more interesting.

You know what's foolish? Believing in something that you know little or nothing about. Nothing more foolish in this world than blind faith, even in something that's not real.

If I am "falsely" proving you wrong and my arguments "stupid" then why can't you debunk what I say? Hell, why am I successfully proving you wrong if you're so right? Think about that.

Actually, your post is insulting and quite honestly, you should not have made it to begin with as you open yourself up to the mods. Plus, you may have jeopardized your creditability since you have resorted to a personal attacks when faced with a serious debate.

--------------------------------------------

First of all, you took this conversation out of thread context. I am going to continue to follow the rules of the thread.

You babble about nothing, trying to make sense. You can't give up even when you're wrong, and thus you continue to be rude and arrogant in your responses, hoping you sound logical. Your way of argument is not civilized and reasonable, you are very condescending and your logic is not sound. I am not sorry that I insulted you because I believe what I say to be the simple truth.
    Because I did not think this should go in the Mature Discussion thread, and also with this new forum I am still getting used to I can't find the PM button (if there still is one), here is my reply as to why I did not respond to your last message:

I did not answer your questions before, and may discontinue to answer your questions, because, I will be quite blunt, you are a fool who will not listen to reason and all you do is falsely "prove" people wrong with stupid arguments.
    The Joker
    The Joker
    You'll find my answer on the MD
    Hey, I just have a quick question. Is that recent film competition still open for entires? I made one late, and I was wondering if it could still be turned in.

Thanks! ^^
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    ----------
    If you do not like my parameters then you do not have to post. Unless you think my threads are really that amazing and super awesome :D
    ----------
    Bacon. :mellow:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom