• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Clananik
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• i found lemsip max does for me, i swear you just gotta be in the same room as that stuff to feel better :P
    You'd be surprised how nice people can be.There are some really nice people out there! And I'm happy to see you've found something you're passionate about :) You're teacher knows what he's talking about. Sixth form (12th Grade here in the States) can get boring but you'll appreciate following through. I guess the next step is just making sure you have your scholarships taken care of. Some scholarships take a year to be awarded, so when you're ready you'll want to fulfill them. Other than that life goes on.

Speaking of the flu, I just got past mine; all I can say is good luck and load up on the Dayquil ;)
    How's it going? Anything you need help with school-wise? Feel free to shoot me a message, even if you just wanna chat :)
    I've noticed that you've called the holes in Ocarina of Time "worm holes". They're nothing like worm holes, they're just holes not even holes that were dug by worms. I guess this is bothering me so much because I know a bit about real wormholes. Just read the first few sentences from the Wikipedia artical to get a good idea of what they are.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom