• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Well, the 30 character limit is in place to make sure that people are really contributing to conversation on the forums! For instance simply saying, "i agree with the above" wouldn't really contribute to the conversation!

Also, I meant 'a passing thought*', as in, just one thought shouldn't constitute your entire posts. You should put some real thought and time into each one!
    You're very active! Make sure you make each post count! Do just post a passing though! (It'll keep the mods off you as well ;))
    Yo what up? I'm Jo. if you have any questions about how things are ran around here, or if you just need a friend. Send me a message :)
    O, hai, Coco! Welcome to the Dungeon!

Have fun here, it's a great place to chat about Zelda!
    Your Fav LoZ game(s)?, Fav BGM(s) in your Fav LoZ, Fav MM mask?, and your Triforce wish?

Have a good time on ZD. If you ever trouble with the games OoT or MM I'm practically a living walkthrough of those games.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom