• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I just ran across your thread from last night and am hoping beyond all hope you're OK. Whether you are aware of it or not, your existence has impacted someone's life positively. Somebody somewhere does care...

...And I pray that you are still alive.
    Hey, I don't know how things are playing out right now, but please listen. Please don't go through with it. I know you must be really emotional right now, and there's nothing wrong with that. You deserve someone who listens. Someone who's there for you and understand what it's like. There's nothing wrong with letting it out, especially now. Don't worry about what people think about YOUR emotions. It's better they think you an *** for crying than an *** for taking your life. There are people like you who need you. They need to know you can survive it. You seem like a bright guy, despite any illness or disorder you have.

Do what you need to survive. If you're living with your parents, maybe they're not saying anything cause they don't won't to hurt you. You can make it. I believe in you man. If you need anything hit me up on Fb or PM or whatever.
    Don't. I honestly know how it feels. One thing to help. Be around people who you know care about you. People that you've known for a long time. Think of how other people would react if that happened.
    Actually Pinkie Pie is not my favourite pony, but she is pretty interesting and fun. <:
    Dude, your avatar is possibly the worst thing one could see when they're up at 4:40 AM, because they can't get to sleep. :xd:

If I didn't make it clear, I'm basically saying I can't fall asleep for the life of me, and your avatar terrified me when I saw it, lol.
    Fluttershy is the best of the mane six. My favorite background pony would either be Vinyl Scratch, Colgate, Derpy, or Lyra. All the ponies are great though.
    Welcome to the jungle your ethier going to be on the dark or light side of the fource your choice.....
    coose wisely...
    from,magiclink
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom