• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
PhantomTriforce
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• lol'd at the recent visitors to your blog.

Hmm, i not realize it. I will ask him later...

What about you? What are you doing lately?
    I', fine. Recently, I have been playing many games, editing for ZD wiki, and watch some anime...
    Aaah... Heh heh, Yeah, my dad comes [came] from central/northern Sri Lanka; he lived somewhere near Anuradhapura for most of his life. He spoke Sri Lankan Tamil, which I believe to be dialect of "the REAL Tamil :right:," I think. lol
    Nah, but my dad, who comes from Sri Lanka, spoke fluent Tamil. He never taught me anything about the language, though. lol If you're referring to the text in my usertitle, I used Google Translate to render "Soul of the Lone Wolf" into the Tamil language. I've read that Tamil and Kannada are closely connected, though, seeing as they're both Dravidian languages...
    Thank-you! I'm glad you read and enjoyed it. :) I plan on possibly submitting it after my current submitted article is done being edited.
    Mistakes do sometimes get made. But as there is little we can do about it now, and the fact that MajoraMan lost by more than two points no action will be taken to change the title of the champ.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom