• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Chilfo Freeze
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Hey Chilfro :) XD

Not much... stressed out a bit, I got into a new school last week and well... I kind of went from into the frying pan into the fire... But the school was good and most of the people are pretty nice... I guess. Typical from any school, right? Maannn...
    They're called BrokeNCYDE. I posted a song on your page a little while ago

Yeah, it's kinda annoying, but a new guy entered and I found a way to get things mixed up :P Just wait
    Love that one too! Quite good!

I understand. RP's are slow now though, but it's okay.

Anyway, figured you like the fact that I'm getting more into rap!
    Psh! OLD! :P

:lol: Nah, I like AAR. I remember when they'd play that song on the radio all the time. :P

How's college been? You've been on less and less (completely understandable of course) so I was wondering.
    I'm fine, thanks. It's been a while due to not having internet access on my computer (I'm not going to elaborate), but I'm back now. It's weird having been gone for such a relatively short time, and yet it feels like forever.
    Oh thanks! I tried to detail so it wouldn't be so freaking confusing DX

....You should leave me a comment on mah boards...
    It's kind of long with lots a dialog... the dialog :ppp

Anyways, I'm just sitting around, waiting for people to RP with... because I'm bored :p

Oh, it's under 'Share my Writing Work' it is the newest thread 'the Antis'
    Not much... I wrote a story about Vince...

Connectionshotspot2

And I'm just sitting on that forum... alone...

Oh, you may want to log into your account, it won't let me link it to you without it :p
    It's interesting cause I go to large cities and then wonder why it isn't as big as where I'm from. Then I realize that it's because the Tampa/St.Pete area is an extended city :lol:

It's actually starting to cool a bit. We're down to the very low 90's for highs now. We were previously in the upper 90's.
    I though you'd like it... It took two hours and a sore back for it so... XD

You're welcome. I just gif spammed XD
    :lol: I dunno, I guess it's just cause I live in Tampa. The Tampa/St.Pete area is way larger than most people think. It stretches about 2.5 counties, believe it or not, and is quite diverse. So that's probably why I find these things.

I love Dig Dug. I was amazing at it when I was younger, but I haven't played in a while.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom