• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
zeldanerd1703
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Thanks. I really never expected to go 12-0 at the beginning of the season, but it feels great knowing that we did. Auburn just had a rough season; it's hard to be consistently good, especially in the SEC. Bleacher Report? No, I'm not.
    I didn't see the ND game either because of Homecoming, but I heard they did very well and based on the highlights and stats, that's true. My parents recorded the game, so I might watch it today.
    Yeah, probably. :bleh: LSU is, of course, great again this year.

ND plays Michigan at home this week. It should be interesting; Michigan always gives us trouble, but I definitely think we have the better squad this year. Sadly, though, I won't be able to watch it because of Homecoming. :/
    ND wasn't bad. They definitely weren't as good as last week, but they sure pulled it out - I liked the decision to put Rees in there at the end.

That sucks about Auburn. (They should've scheduled Savannah State. :bleh:)
    I was watching the game a bit earlier. Didn't look good for either team, but then Mississippi State started doing well. :/ 7-3 isn't too bad though, nothing Auburn can't come back from.

I've been watching the Ohio State game too. Central Florida had the game tied at 10, but OSU got a TD before halftime. :/ I hope UCF can come back in the second half, as well.
    It sure was an awesome game! And I was surprised at our backfield's performance, as well, especially considering the suspension of Cierre Wood, our would-be starting RB.

Also, that sucks about Auburn. But Clemson is a really good team.
    I'll definitely watch Bama-Michigan. I didn't know Auburn and Clemson are playing, though; I'll try to catch that one, too.
    yes I have. When I went several years ago I was a vegetarian so I didn't get to enjoy what they're famous for. however, I have heard very good things about that restaurant:) Gold Star Chili is also from Cincy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom