• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
hsb39
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• My team wasn't really put together that well, I just went for a sort of semi stall team but I made the matches work together, however, I'll change it for our battle.
    It may be. Which is better for a Gyrados, Earthquake or Stone Edge? I'm guessing Earthquake to take out otherwise extremely deadly Electric Types. My Gyrados's moves are:

Aqua Tail
    Ice Fang
    Dragon Dance
    Currently Bite but I will change it
    I might just do that =D...although, my last team is fun to use with all the prediction if I get it right =)
    Yeah I'm starting to rethink that, maybe not as much fighting as supporting like a Shuckle was meant to do. My move set is probobly going to be:

Rest
    Stealth Rock
    Toxic
    ????? (some sort of physical attacking move, Maybe Bug Bite)

My Shuckle's Nature hinders his Def. but he can still take a hit from my cousin's Lv.71 Mewtwo. I will also work with EV training it's HP and have it hold Leftovers.
    :lol:
    Well, good for you. I've been to Paris quite a few times, and to Brittany five times. But often I go to the Mediterranean sea instead. Warmer ^^
    I'll battle you hsb, I'll need to get my team together though...but I can't get my real one cause it's not made :xd: :(...but my old one should do :)
    That's nice. Did you go to the Sacre Cœur? It's nice in Paris, I think. I've been there several times.:P
    yep, i'm training one at the moment, mostly ev training in Def. I also want to train a Shuckle............. I mean DANG, those things can take a hit!!!!!!!
    Oh, did you go and see Versailles, le Louvre, or the Tour Eiffel? Or all of them?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom