• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Yoda's LSD Dealer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• So that's where I left it.

You get kicked in the face by Zeus on a motorcycle. What do you say? GO.
    What? Really? My name showed up? XD What do you mean by that? I think both Locke and Fused Shadows have edited more than me, but I might be third. Atticus is catching up, though. I just try to edit at least two things per day, but it's sometimes really hard because of swim team and school and clubs and etc....

I think my Skype username is Heroine_of_Time. I've seriously never used Skype before; my parents have chatted with family members on it and I have joined in, but never with my own account or whatever. So I have no idea how it works. You'll have to teach me. :P And yes, I got the iPad app.

Today's really not the best day, though; I've been sick. My throat's really sore. Talking in prolonged conversations would not be very fun for me, haha. (I just slept for four hours. I NEVER take naps. I used up all of my time that I could have spent playing Skyrim or Skyward Sword. D: My mom got me up to ask if I wanted to go out to eat, so I might not be online much more today, anyway.)
    I'd say you're lying because I KILLED MASES!

If you were accused of being a liar, how would you react? GO.
    I'm SOOO sorry for not responding sooner! I was putting off asking my dad... But I asked him, and he says it's alright, as long as I don't show my face. ^^ In fact, the other day I had my first experience talking to someone I formerly knew only over the Internet. Did you ever meet Mary RavenGem? Well, apparently my friend Wolf, who I DO know irl, actually had her number. He called me and then called her and we briefly heard each other's voices. But then they started to talk to each other, so I just went silent and eavesdropped on their conversation. :P

...Unless you've found someone else, or given up on this plan...

Also, school this year is very difficult. I have not had much time during the week. I'm hoping I'll have time on the weekends, at least.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom