• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Azure Sage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• You're back! well pretty much all we did was pass the time talking about spongebob, the weather, threads, things, and Van would like to tattle on JJ.
    Wow, good luck! Senior year of high school is a special year so enjoy it =o It's got both it's ups and downs, but I'm sure you'll do just fine =)

Well classes start up again for me next week, but not too long ago I just finished Contemporary Art over the summer, which has to be one of the absolute weirdest courses I've ever taken @.@ I've come to the conclusion that many modern artists are probably just....insane. xD No seriously, there was seriously some really disturbing "art" in that course though. The stuff people come up with is scary =/

And aside from inescapable life issues, I've been okay, just my summer has been pretty short. On the plus side, I've been taking horseback riding lessons this year! ;D But I did galloping for the first time just last week, how to say it other than it was extremely scary and thrilling at the same time ;D
    Azure! I really missed talking with you too, sorry I never got back to you on your last vm )x

I think I may hang around ZD casually for a while before I decide what to do.
    I might get active again eventually but I'm just not used to how ZD is right now because everything that's different is kind of hitting me at once and it has this unfamiliar vibe to it right now. It might go away after a while if I can get used to it, I'll have to see how I'm feeling about it on another day I guess.

And thanks for the Happy Birthday =)
    How've you been Azury Azure?
    Hey Azure.
    I used your Kirito avatar as my iPhone wallpapr song.
    I'll give you a a picture to it ;)

P.S Have a nice vacation my sweet,sweet brother~!!!!
    No problem. School just started for me, so I should probably get to bed earlier too. Have fun on vacation!
    Hey Azure:). Violet and I were talking about Sword art online, and I had a question that she couldn't answer, and she told me I should ask you! So far I've only watched whats avalible of the anime, and I was wondering if I should read the light novel or manga first? If it doesn't matter, which do you think is better? Thanks:)
    I'm sure you'll do fine hun, the trick is to not worry =] i never did and i passed with high marks all the time whereas those who stressed got lower, just take each day as it comes and try to enjoy the work set for you =] i know, easier said than done but it does help to feel relaxed and happy about things =] i have every faith that you'll get into a good college hun =]
    you'll be fine hun, these are the best years of your life =] take it from someone who knows ;) *hugs* <3 Hope you have a good time when you start =]
    Azuuuuuure *hugs* I'm fine, had a nice day. I'm still gaming away on the xbox, recently played Fable2 and didn't like it now i'm playing the Prince of Persia reboot and i'm not too keen on it but it helped to sinpire the new thread. Glad you like it =] I hope you're doing okay today too =]
    I watched the first episode of Sword Art Online it seems really interesting i'll definitely watch another episode after i'm done with school. Thanks for telling me about it / recommending it! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom