• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Chilfo Freeze
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Thanks!

I got home and realized that I had to leave right away to go set up things for my ceremony and that my speech wasn't typed up completely. So I added a couple of details and then just did the rest in my head as I went along.
    I hope it turns out okay, the more I look at it, the easier it is to do in my head... not sure how paper will turn out though XD

These forums:
    They have been dead but may be revived because of some members may come back... of course, I've been trying to invite people to liven it up a bit! But they... normally never stick around :c

I hope it livens up again! And that you become one of the more active members. If you'd RP, we'd gladly except you into our little family XD

our family is: Blaze, AOG, Jaci, Mac PC, Virus X *Frank*, ZAB *Amyros3*, and me.... I believe that's it O.O. Of course, we love our little family :3, and you'd be a welcome member, like I said.
    My first day of school is today... I am currently still working :sweat:

On the bright side! My forums might start becoming either dead or more active. Hopefully, the ladder.

Anyways, have been working on your request and a pic of Shannon. It seems the characters that give me the most trouble are Shannon and Vince... Lance and Xaviar are no problem for whatever reason. Weird. Anyways, once Shannon is done and your request is done I might make an art thread. And maybe I'll drawing another shot at Lance :3
    Don't mention it. I just hope everything goes well for you and you can be more active again. It's so much fun talking to you. I'll definitely miss you.
    Well, in the time since I posted that VM, I got four replies... But it's okay, take all the time you need! Focus on college, it's much more important! By the way, I wish you all possible luck with college! I just know you'll do great! :)
    You'll learn, not to worry. Tutorials are great resources, deviantArt is I think the best place to get them.

Clever? Well I suppose you could say that. It kinda comes with experience. :)
    Man today was great. I had my Eagle Scout award ceremony and I delivered the best speech ever. Everyone said it was amazing after the ceremony was over. Best of all, I ad libbed most of it :lol:
    Don't feel bad. ;P I like it a lot, too, although lately I've been craving a new signature banner to go along with my avatar.
    I've actually had that signature for nearly a year. It was just spoiler-ized so that I could help broadcast the GKAs. :xd:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom