• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Ganondork
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Thanks, I'll be sure to find some time to read it later. ^ ^ I just read the first few sentences and it already sounds to be a great start.

Yeah I definitely want to do it sometime but I already know I won't have the time this year, so it's going to have to wait. Haha yeah lets go for it though, sounds more fun to do it the same year =)

Well I usually stick to whatever's the closest, and Comic Con is the biggest one that happens every year near me so I always try to make sure I go to that one at least. I finally bought a ticket for one of the Zelda Symphony concerts though because finally they announced one close enough, and I hear people cosplay at it too, although I don't think I can have a cosplay ready by then. Are you planning on trying one of the Zelda Symphony concerts?
    I haven't read it, but I might. Yeah, it's a great feeling to work hard on something and then feel really proud of your work afterwards. Can you link me? I might take a look. And I think that's a wonderful dream, I hope you go for it =) I love creative writing and I've thought about doing a minor in it, but I feel like I can't fit the time or room for it outside of a hobby. You know National Novel Writing Month though? On my list of things to do before I die, that's one of them! x3

Yeah conventions tend to have that split between the half-decent cosplays, and the really mindblowing ones. I was just staring at some Link wigs on DA like this one and pretty much got determined to work out a full cosplay that I can be proud of. I think it'll take a long time to do as well as I'd like, but I'm not really picky about how long something takes so long as it can be perfected in the end, because that makes it all worthwhile. And thanks, I shall try my best. ^ ^
    While that is also true, by the same token, it would do me no good to put up 'filler' until I've updated one of my stories. Still a good point, though. :)
    AC Dungeon, wow did not know the expansion went that far. Sounds like you're doing great there though :> It's a great way to consistently improve your writing. That philosophy piece sounds like some hefty work on it's own. You plan on getting something published at some point? You could go for it!

I really love horseback riding, it's a liberating feeling and it kind of changes the pace of other work and whatever's going on in life. Haha Olympic level competitive races is a bit insane for me right now but you never know x3 And yeah, I've been seeing a lot of amazing Link cosplays around recently and it's inspired me to work on perfecting one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom