• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Mudora
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Thanks for the friend request! What made you decide to be my friend today! :3
    I would like to see the return of Tael, from Majora's mask. I would also like to see hyrule in a state where din, Nayru and Farore did not leave behind a triforce. a state of power struggles. something where zelda is trying to keep hyrule together.
    well of course after ocarina of time we had the Majora's mask, which was a lot different from Ocarina of time which I loved. the Oracle games were next. but then we had Wind waker which had many of the same aspects that ocarina of time had with the pearls and all. Twilight princess was the same and although I really enjoyed it, it too carried many aspects of OoT. Phantom hourglass, Spirit tracks, and finally, Skyward Sword. the outline of the game is roughly the same each time. sometimes I wish for a twist, you know? now I'm not bashing the zelda series. I love it so much, but this is just my point about OoT.
    it helped with the sales of Ocarinas
    it helped gain zelda fans

however I felt that it influenced a little much at times on future zelda games.
    my first zelda game was Ocarina of Time. when I first played it, I was like "OMG this is so good."
    sry i was reading your convo with zelli and alttp was my first zelda and you know how i feel about that
    Ocarina of Time was amazing! and I have yet to finish A Link to the Past. really should though!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom