• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
A Link In Time
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• okay. I'll get off your case. Anyways my first football game is tomorrow.
    I think you may have watched the wrong thing. Hmmm......If you can't remember, thats okay, but were they real people or anime characters?
    the first episode sucks. If you keep watching, it gets funnier.

And what was the title of the episode?
    Well the first time I got on a horse, it was really scary too. I think your body gets used to the feeling after a while though, and then it starts to feel natural. Although my legs are still always sore the day after I horseback ride, it's really worth it.

I'm glad you enjoyed the summer. I actually took a pretty intensive summer course for part of the time so it kind of cut out a portion of that relaxation for me, but that's alright because I still enjoyed the summer as well.

Anyway, think of it as the start of a new chapter; I'm sure you'll do fine ALIT. The intensity begins next week for me as well, it's just that time of year again. Good luck!
    Deal with life issues, but otherwise it's been okay. Summer break is nice, although it was short and ends for me next week. I've been taking horseback riding lessons though, and that's been a great reprieve from everything else. =)
    And don't worry about it. I was half worried I'd be murdered for showing my face after so long, but it's been alright.

How has summer been treating you ALIT?
    Oh wow. Time does fly...

I've been doing well too. Went to King's Island Wednesday. I had forgotten how much I love roller coasters! What have you been up to lately?
    Hi ALIT it has indeed been a while. Thanks for the Bday wishes, the customized cake looks wonderful x3
    Yu-gi-oh: The Abridged Series Official website
    CardGamesFTW - YouTube Youtube profile.
    It's more of a parody series. Of something connected to the blue-eyes white dragon.
    (Get the picture?)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom