• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Illusore
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Yeah it's fun no doubt! My experience with graphics comes down to one photoshop tutorial class that took up only one semester in high school. I wish it would have been longer, because all I really learned were the basics.

Yes, I was actually thinking about using smudges for Bane! You're too clever ;)
    Ohhh okay! Well your graphic is pretty awesome nonetheless! I've just recently gotten into making graphics/sigs on photoshop. My first couple of submissions... I didn't even use layers. I am that much of a noob :lol:

TDKR... is the best! I love your catwoman sig! Anne Hathaway is gorgeous! I'm thinking of making one with Bane! <3
    Good job to you too! I initially thought that this was one of my best sigs, but I never closely looked at my render when I finished the sig... and I noticed it was pixelated in some places! I should have saved it with higher res! D:

But anyways, good job! It's always good to see people participating in these contests! :D Are you submitting one for The Dark Knight Rises?! :3
    Yeah, I started by finding clockwork angel in the library, then read all the mortal instruments, then reread clockwork angel and got clockwork prince.
    Yes you are allowed to make some changes. i will put it up tomorrow to make sure we are going in line with the other contests. So feel free to go ahead and make the adjustments ;) I appreciate your offer to help
    I'm not complaining, I'm speaking the truth. Besides, I'm already arguing with him anyway.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom