• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
StarGate55555
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Excellent job with those images! They look great. Are you cropping/rendering them from the original screens? Or are these available elsewhere? Keep up the good work!
    Excellent! I'm going to be adding pages for the achievements the next few days. Keep up the great work. Things are really coming along nicely.
    the 100% guide for DS 1 is how and why Mases recruited me in the first place, so that is my primary focus, and my #1 priority. my channel is just youtube.com/kuddlesnot, link is in my siggy.
    If there is a specific need for a special achievement, like the gifting achievement. I did for darksiders 1, for things like Aerial predator. I am still figuring out what I am going to need to do. I wont be making "all book of the dead pages" videos or anything, but on the wiki page there will be links to specific timecodes throughout my 100% walkthrough, like i do for darksiders I artifacts.
    Thanks for the friend request! What made you want to be my friend? :3
    I see. I'd never heard of it until Darksider's Dungeon came out. I bought DS1 based off the E3 trailer for the sequel and liked it enough to be eagerly anticipating the next however many installments they decide to bring out!
    No problem! I like 'em as I see 'em! By your avatar, I take it you're into the Darksiders franachise?
    I can play just about anything regardless of systems.

Several franchises I'm a fan of are The Legend of Zelda, Super Mario, Halo, Uncharted, Gears of War, Stars Wars Battlefront, Super Smash Bros., and Burnout.
    Wow. I am in shock. You have so many games and a lot of them are stellar.

Say, I've always been a Star Wars: Battlefront fan and noted you've played Lord of the Rings: Conquest. Is that game any good?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom