• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
SinkingBadges
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Precisely; indeed; agreed. I have seen this sort of thing a lot, when posts are drawn out for no reason other than to lengthen, but not convey a well thought-out idea in an expressive manner. It is almost as if they are simply lengthening their post for the sake of lengthening it, and nothing more. I'd much rather read a short, concise, and brief post that gets the job done rather than a long-drawn out post that is very lengthy and verbose but very empty. Lucky for me, SinkingBadges, Kybyrian, Nicole, Big Octo, Thareous, Mases, and others, every large post is not like this, and some are actually written quite good, well, and nicely. My favorite cereal is Frosted Flakes and I have been eating it since I can remember; since I was a little kid. I remember and recall waking up in the morning and eating Frosted Flakes, my favorite cereal. To this very day, Frosted Flakes is my favorite cereal and I think I will like it for years to come. But yes, some long posts may be quite verbose, wordy, and high-falutin, but not all posts are like this at all or anything, and there are actually some good ones to be found, in my most sincere, honest, and frank opinion... :D :) :party: :lol:
    Yeah, it is titled "The Seven Deadly Sins and You" or something to that effect. Sorry, to lazy to fetch the link. lol

Regarding your post... Well, given its premise, I'd say that it would have been perfect for the Forum Games section. Also, to be honest, most large posts consist of filler, idiomatic phrases, and fanciful rhetoric used to draw others in a variety of ways. lol
    Yeah, I posted one in the MD, and I must admit, it was quite draining. But I am pleased with the way it turned out...

8 paragraphs..? Whoa. Unfortunately, I lack the drive to do that... lol
    Same. Nothing going on on my end, either.

Have you read any "mega-posts" yet? They were all the rage a week or two ago. lol
    lol The song doesn't seem to make an sense in English. Perhaps its a phrase that only makes sense in Spanish...

I can't seem to figure out which part you messed up. lol Preferisco parlare in italiano...
    lol Prosperous anus..

Yo necesito comprar un diccionario por entender lo que dijiste (jaja), especialmente la ultima parte. Pero, se me acuerda de un parte de cancion que suena asi...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom