• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Turo602
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• awww :/ well I had the same prob. The guys here are all into acting gangster and crap -___- I met my guy when I went on a trip to Chicago with some friends. I met him at church :P
    I typically stay away from the TV these days, so I've not yet gotten to see Young Justice or Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Do they live up to the legacy of Justice League and the older Marvel cartoons?

A great deal of the lessons can actually extend up to the proximity of at least late teenhood, and is not limited to childhood. They can be about loyally sticking beside a friend through thick and thin, or helping a friend out in great time of need. All the stories are well written and present the lessons very clearly, especially as an episode is about to close. It's inclusive to those of all ages who care that much about friendship. *shrug*
    lol, nah! We share all the time. I borrow his games, and hes borrowed mine. Im not gonna buy skyrim for pc, since he has it already...so theres no point. He didnt get KH3D, because he`ll just play mine :) we were video game buddies before we dated xD so it just works out! haha
    People who claim to be Batman and flaunt a myriad of Batman images are also seeking attention. :P

But I get what you're saying. Even so, I personally find MLP:FiM far more worthwhile than pretty much all the junk on TV these days. I'd rather watch shows that teach me valuable lessons than those that run on senseless stupidity and an excess of crude humor. Which is pretty much what happens on every blasted cartoon station [namely in the Big 3; Disney, Cartoon Network, and Nickelodeon].
    Ps1, Ps2, Psp,Wii, and all Nintendo hand helds. When I get married, I`ll have all consoles xD because my fiance has a ps3, Xbox , N64 and whatnot xD
    It's possible. But what do you think about Albert Wesker being revived? Or even Steve Burnside?
    Well thats a good idea.

But I dont buy games unless I know I want them. I am more of a collector of games, I play them and keep them. I do not like parting with them xD.
    The guy was very rude. He wasnt listening to what I wanted. I blame him : D Hes the only one that got the order wrong. Everyone else was able to pre-order theirs , fine.
    What do u mean scam them?
    No, and thank GOD he wasnt! I swear, if I see that guy, I will let him know exactly how negative I was on his feedback page on Gamestop :) He can kiss my tush!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom