• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Stella3000
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Oh hey Stella :) How've you been? It's been quite a while! I'm doing well. I'm starting a new job this upcoming Friday and I start college in August. ^^ Great to see you back!
    Hi nice too meat you do you like rare zeldas like the LCD game and much much and will you be my friend.:mastersword:
    D
    soooo, are ya back on?? Good to see you, hope you're fine!
    Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag! I felt like typing that.

Happy Birthday, where ever you may be. Enjoy it much, have fun, etc. :D
    Hiya Stella. Happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day!

If I had a cool image like Hazel's, I would show it to you. But I dont. So here's a video of Cat playing eye spy! ANNDDD...a video of what Cats really think.
    No? Never got into them, or just don't like them overall? I've been a big fan for a long time to be honest (used to be my favorite series), but I can understand how someone wouldn't be into them. What are some of your favorite games and series?

Ah, I see. I figured as much. Nonetheless, it looks awesome. :)
    P
    Well, we get our chances, eh? Few as they are.
    I can't really say that I understand what it's like "starting over" in the sense that you are, but I know what it's like to be searching for new friends; that was when I met you guys. (:
    Ah, okay then.

Yeah, well, it wasn't just you, trust me. Those games are really freaking hard. I consider myself a pretty skilled, hardcore gamer, and I'm having a lot of trouble with them. I decided to take a break for a bit and play Metroid Prime 3. :P

By the way, never told you this but I've always loved your sig. It's really cool. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom