• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
zellinkda
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Well, I’m sure you’ll come up with an alright new username, why not? Maybe to some around here, but my past was all about being Vain, and that’s why it’s my self-given nickname……yes.
    Pain has awoken, and regardless of whether or not I get the name change, some Pain will be given……from me. ZM hmmm, guess it's alright, whatever works for you. I don’t know if I can get the name change, but if I can, it will work……because who I am over there, pain is all that remains.
    Well, he does end up using Planetary Devastation when he looks like that so......guess it is how he looks when he's ready to end things.

I think my final name change over at ZU will be Pain......Lord Vain doesn't have an Angel anymore, things between me an her, I'm done.

Have a good night yourself.......I'll pass out eventually.
    Heh, that's just what the Deva Path looks like after his battle with Naruto--even as the Deva Port in my story, he ends up looking like that. If I knew your age, I'd say getting grounded disappears after awhile, but I don't so--it disappears after awhile, or at least for me it did.

Hmmm, ice cream? That nice, I myself am all set for the night, on 3DS in my bed now.
    Yeah, I’m not sure if I’ll stick with that one though…..

Anyways, what been going on—how’s life and stuff?
    HEY!!! omg im so sorry i never got to that sight he never emailed me back, but im sooo happy youre back!! <3333
    All right. If you don't want to talk about it, then I'll respect that. I hope that you don't stay grounded for too much longer. Oh, and by the way... HUGS *hugs Zelinky*
    Yeah...I guess HH was pretty good, fun acronym...I really don't feel like changing it at ZU, though.
    It's basically a group for a Family Tree, except it has to do with Gods and Titans, etc. But more than that, it's also a place for a few games and competitions. My aim is to give members the opportunity to become the greatest God, Hero, Titan, Monster, etc, that ever lived. Through games you will acquire servants and use them in fights against other peeps. Not just servants, but weapons and other fun stuff. Things are just beginning, so wait till the group really gets going, for now, just read all the sections so you can understand better.
    Well, it's not as bad as HylianHero. That was so uncreative...I'm sure you can see why I changed it to TwilightFlame...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom