• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
HyruleLove
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• me dijo que tiene un fiance en Puerto Rico and I'm like oh interesting y entonces dice pues esta en zeldadungeon como "HyruleLove" and I'm like I KNOW HER !!!

what a small world xD
    LOL! Revelations? That game is awesome, I'll give you that, but the other one on the 3DS, Mercenaries 3D isn't scary.
    Which one? I have the black and red armor since my 3DS is black. Still, that 3DS would've been nice. (
    I am so jealous of your Zelda 3DS. I hate how Nintendo released it out of the blue nearly six months after OoT 3D. The next best thing I could do was to buy a crystal armor case.
    WHAT!? Resident Evil is awesome! How often is it that you get a Schwarzenegger and a Stallone or a Rock and a Cena in the same place? Well, Capcom pulled it off with Chris Redfield and Leon S. Kennedy.
    You game digger!:P

Out of the ones you listed, I only like Metroid. Other games I enjoy include Halo, Gears of War, Mario, Splinter Cell, Batman Arkham (something), and Resident Evil.
    Same here, I don't know what some people's problem here are. If you like Ocarina of Time and can still play it today, then how can you not like TP? I really want to see a darker tone Zelda on the Wii U.

What other games do you play besides Zelda?
    I have The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition (LoZ, AoL, OoT, and MM), The Legend of Zelda (3DS), A Link to the Past/Four Swords (GBA), The Minish Cap (GBA and 3DS), Four Swords Adventures (Gamecube), Four Swords Anniversary Edition (3DS/DSi), Ocarina of Time 3D, Majora's Mask (Wii VC), The Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Twilight Princess (Wii), and Skyward Sword.

I only need the Oracle games which I hope they release in the eShop. And Link's Awakening is on the eShop but I haven't gotten it yet.

I'm assuming TP is your favorite... You only did put a bunch of hearts after it and your sig and avatar certainly give no indication either as well as how much you talk about it. :D Well, I know how you feel. If it weren't for Ocarina of Time's nostalgia and Wind Waker's classic status... I'd openly say TP is my favorite as well. It just feels like a grander OoT. I also love the dark and grittyness to it. I want to see a much more mature and dark take on the Zelda series so bad. Zelda is just one of those series that can pull it off due to its diversity. SS also made me miss TP because of its combat restrictions... fail on Nintendo's part. Did they think no one was going to notice?
    Good luck. :yes: Wise decision too. The field of computer science is rapidly expanding and demand is high. Plus it's nice to know your way around hardware and software when something malfunctions. ;)
    Neat. My older brother was considering going there but ultimately chose the University of Illinois at Chicago for his Accounting major. What are you majoring in?
    Mutiality... Yep, doesn't sound any better.:P

Really? What does it look like?

So what Zelda games do you have?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom