• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
TheMasterSword
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Not sure what problem you were having, as you should have full blog customization privileges, but the issue has been fixed. :)
    I could also freeze it, soak it, hit with with rocks, or shock it. All the elements are at my command.
    I suggest you loop your inactive module background, the one below your profile picture. It would aesthetically brighten up your page.
    I used Google to search "how to customise the start button on windows 7" and came across this program. I'm sure there are other similar programs, but I can guarantee this one works. If you have any further questions or need more information, feel free to ask.
    ----------
    Ghost in the Shell: 2nd gig. I can't get into this show, i just cant. I loved the original though.
    ----------
    There is a prequel show? :O What's it called?
    You have an awesome sig. Did you or someone here make that, or did you find it online?
    I recall making a blog similar to your own slightly over a year ago.
    What is an "Established Member" here anyway? - Blogs - Dungeon Gaming Network
    At that time the entire circle that is mentioned were just ordinary members and there was a totally different group in the staff. These things change over time and within a year another group that are ordinary members now will most likely be staff.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom