• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
LinkLover
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Oof, you were on today and I missed you, I see you on 3DS quite often though...how have you and your sisters been doing nowadays?
    Heheh, well, the Deva Realm is also known as the "God Realm" after all so....yep.

Indeed, Isle Delfino would be a nice Island to live on in my opinion.....I love Super Mario Sunshine.
    Deva Path: You wanna mess with me, Darknut?

*Darknut charges him and gets slammed against the wall*

Deva Path: Biatch, please.....I'm a God!

*He flies away*

Yeah, that would work nicely, heheh.....actually, wait, suppose I'd rather be in the Super Mario Sunshine world--tropical island. Anyways, the sense of humor factor is quite significant in that area, yes.
    Hmmm, guess I’d maybe be the Deva Path in the Twilight Princess world—the Deva Path is quite intimidating though, with his many piercings and the Rinnegan.

And I love giving sunshine, so if you ever need some, I have it.

Heh, yep, the Abridged Series always can make you laugh—well, not everyone would like it, but we do.
    Ahh but it's a good thing, :lol:

AND THEN WE BURP SO LOUD THAT SOMEWHERE IN EUROPE THERE WAS AN EARTHQUAKE. And then...
    Eh—that’s a good question. I.....really....don’t know.

Well, guess trying is all I can expect, I always has Sunshine for when you do cry though ^::^

Yep, enjoy.....I know I did.
    Eh, tis life, I’ll live.....if not I have 5 extra lives and--oh wait, not a video game.

I am the Digital God of Peace, it’s in my programming—err, my nature. If I could help you in real life, I would.....I mean, why not? Ah, don’t cry though....well, tears of joy are nice, but still ^::^

Heh, I hope you enjoy it then.....it’s mature humor based so, there’s definitely some pretty ridiculous humor going on.
    Oh, I know it is--my mother calls me the Epitome of Laziness actually......but to get a job means to lessen your laziness, so blah.

When it comes to people, I have decided to say the true perfection is imperfection—our world is very imperfect though; there is no doubt about that. However, life is full of mistakes, there will always be another chance if you keep getting up—and if not I will find you and help you get another chance.....somehow.

Alright then, PM me, e-mail me.....whatever method you’d prefer, always willing to help any way I can, or just listen.

Also, heheh, babygoku’s gonna show you that Movie huh? I just showed her it not too long ago, it’s pretty ridiculous, because it’s from the Abridged Series.
    Trust me, you will most like pee your pants by the time that video ends, or at least die from laughter.

AND THEN I NOM VERY LOUDLY THEN BURP> And then...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom