• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Braivety
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Hmmm, I see, well that's understandable.......again, when you want the next chapters, shoot me a VM. Heh, glad you're enjoying it, most people seem to like my writing......but I don't ever post anything, just PM or e-mail people.
    Ok then, enjoy reading I guess—just tell me when and I’ll send the next 2 Chapters, of course be sure to make room every now and then if you have to.
    Well, there you have it—oh, and because only so much fits in a PM, Chapters will be sent in parts, as in, several PM’s…...I hope you don’t mind.
    Hmmm, ah…..TRON DIMENSIONS. The huge cross-over I’m writing that involves Tron, Super Mario Bros., Metroid, The Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Sonic the Hedgehog and Naruto. Heheh, I only sent her the 6 Chapters done so far via e-mail…..not sure when the others will be completed, and the Chapter lengths are rather long, varying between 10-50 pages. But, if you really are interested, I could PM some of it to you…..or e-mail like I did for her, whichever method you’d prefer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom