• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
masterSword2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Makes sense. Dude deserves a break now and then. I feel bad that he had to move to Italy :(

I got into him when one of his montages popped in the related bar once. I watched it and then watched more of his stuff, beginning with Cry of Fear (which I am currently in the middle of playing myself).
    I agree. I guess he must be on break or something. I didn't watch the last Fridays w/ episode so I didn't get his updates.

Still, I hope he throws out more clever bot and episodes and I want to see him do the other ending for Anna
    Glad you liked it. ^^

As far as recording goes, I use Webinaria to record my emulator, because I can record audio and video at the same time. To run the ROM, I use Visual Boy Advance.
    Good luck! I hope your doesn't have like volume 1 2 3 ,6, 11, 20 like mine XD i mean why would they get those volumes and not the rest -_- and if your library doesn't have any if you have a comic book store near you they should sell a lot of manga books.
    I feel silly now I forgot i could find the manga online XD I just hate reading online i like the feel of the book in my hands. :P
    Yea i actually finished watching the last episode a couple of days ago it was awesome but i really want to know more. :S But it's one of my new favorite anime.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom