• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
A Link In Time
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• ever heard of the card Yu-Jo friendship? well my pal who moved two years before I got into Yu-Gi-Oh gave it to me when he left. He also gave me the blue eyes white dragon at the same time, because I always told him it looked cool. Those wer ealso my first two cards. I have never seen or talked talked to him since then.
    When Bastian offered me a position as a News Correspondant. I'm gonna be posting news updates on the home page of the site every now and then.
    Hey, ALIT!! My avi is actually of an OC of mine!! Her name is also my username, Shion Rasenka!! She has a.... very interesting story that is.... suggestive in some things. Evil psycho uncle that wants her either dead or to use her for his own ends.... being hunted by her people (Medari; somewhat like elves, but different) to be killed because she's 'cursed'..... yyyyeeeeaaaaahhhhh, she has an interesting life of trying to stay alive every day, all day, lol.
    Know anything about Bleach? It's basically the evil version of the main character.
    I use a site called SignAvatar that rotates the signatures that I give them. I use this effect so that I wont get bored with a signature as fast as having just one. You can also rotate your avatar, but I feel that function will only confuse other members since some people memorize others with their avatars.
    Thanks for the comment! It depends on what signature you are referring to, my signature changes every time the page re -loads. You guessed right, MM is my favorite Zelda game. Heck it might even be my favorite video game.
    Same to you:). idk if I will or not but I am interested in seeing it. Although I haven't seen any of the other spider man movies before so that might make it hard to understand... I guess I could just borrow them from a friend. Would you recommend that I watching the series?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom