• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
ShionRasenka
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• My favorite season was season 0. It was more violent but It truly showed what Yu-Gi-Oh is about. Did you know Yu-Gi-Oh is a Japenese phrase for Game King?
    happy 4th of July to you too! And thank you for the compliment, Yu-Gi-Oh is one of my favorite things.
    hello! I noticed you're new and i decided to just say hello while trying not to sound like a creeper. I hope we can be friends.
    That's kind of like my protagonist in my fan fiction. He values his friends above all else, and if you mess with them... You'll regret it. :P
    Wow, that artwork is seriously good. I wish I could make artwork like that. She seems like a really cool character!
    Wow, cool! ... She's pretty though. :P I think I'd like to read this story, if you ever decide to post it. You know, this forum has a section for fan fiction! I'm actually writing one myself right now.
    I noticed your blog entry, and I see that you're new here. Welcome to the forums! I really hope you enjoy yourself here and make plenty of friends! Remember to read the rules if you haven't already! ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom