• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Zorth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I just wrote you a message and I got signed out and it was lost, how irritating:mad:

Anyway I said how I always think of August as the middle of the year, so I was thinking I had 6 months to complete my goal. This is not too much of a problem because I still have a goal to work towards which will give me more motivation.

On a 3k calorie day my intake might look something like this:

700 cal-Pancakes for breakfast
    450 cal- Noodles for lunch
    430 cal- 75g of sunflower seeds for snack
    700 cal- Large Starbucks Frappucchino and brownie
    800 cal- Chicken Curry and rice for dinner
    700 cal- Mass accelerator shake before Gym

Total:3780 (excluding my chocolate intake;))
    I was highly motivated before I took my couple of weeks off. I think I shall go to the gym tonight and get back into it using more gentle weights and try to resume proper training next week.
    I've been going for a couple of years I've probably gained 36 pounds since then, when I first started I made only small gains because I was not getting enough calories, I eat around 3000+ on training days now and I have noticed much improvement because of it. I'd like to gain 14lbs by christmas, hopefully if I work hard enough my efforts will pay off.
    Hello. I have not heard from you in a long time. Things are going well thank you. How are things on your end?

I've had 2 weeks off from training at the gym due to injury. I should be back to training perhaps this week which I'm both looking forward to and dreading, any time off and the first week back is always horrible but I've been doing some light training such as push-ups and some dunbell exercises to try and avoid that horrible feeling of hitting the weights after a long time of inactivity.
    How about you, still go to the gym yourself?
    I do agree that, of course, reproduction is necessary to continue a species. There's no debate there. What I counter is this - we do plenty of things that are not necessary to survival. Does that make those things unnatural?
    Hey, I saw your post in the "Obama Making Kids Gay" thread and I just wanted to shoot you a VM to debate because I don't want to derail the topic of that thread.

The definition(s) of natural:

nat·u·ral [nach-er-uhl, nach-ruhl] adjective
    1.existing in or formed by nature (opposed to artificial): a natural bridge.
    2. based on the state of things in nature; constituted by nature: Growth is a natural process.
    3. of or pertaining to nature or the universe: natural beauty.
    4. of, pertaining to, or occupied with the study of natural science: conducting natural experiments.
    5. in a state of nature; uncultivated, as land.

Given that homosexuality has been observed in over 1500 species - including humans - I would consider it a natural occurrence. Humans are animals, and animals are a part of nature. Our homes are our habitats. What makes houses different from other mammalian dens is the intelligence that was required to make them. Other animals use materials to create homes, just like humans do - except humans use stronger, more convenient, etc. materials. That doesn't mean that houses are unnatural.

As such, I'd like to pose that really anything humans do is natural, as we are a part of nature. Therefore, even if homosexuality were only observed in humans, I would think it natural.

Just wanted to say that (nicely) without having to derail the thread. :)
    yep. And everytime we call them, they don't really turn the music down..........
    Saw your post on Ganondrok's blog. Wow! You've been on ZD for awhile. I've only been here since early 2008 and only recently got a forum account!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom