• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
athenian200
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• The map is in a post that I posted days ago in the thread, but don't worry too much about it since I think I will be making a new map for it. And a mage, eh? Awesome, you're probably the first mage character to join. For any updates or stuff like that, just check that thread if you want to know how the project is going, I will be posting updates in later time. Thanks, Athenian, you've just made the project better. ^^
    I don't know what you mean by that. Is it the contests and the giveaway stuff? Minecraft, eh? Is that game any good? I read a review about it on Gameinfomer, but I still don't know whether it would be fun to play it.
    That so? Hm well I already started on that, lol. It's good to see you, Athenian. How have you been doing?
    Hehe its alright the random obession of everyone now is skype.... But doing alright
    Hey athen, Long time no type (being literal, no see) I was dropping by to see how you are! :)
    Hey there, madame! The royal carpet is prepared for you! ;)

Hope you enjoyed your International Women's Day!

The group is called the Royal Family. to join you have to pass 10 zelda questions. What say you, are you game?
    my home computer crashed sadly. Seemed the D Drive was screwed up so we needed to get it fixed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom