• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
David
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Awake and Alive by Skillet on Awake - Free Music Streaming, Online Music, Videos - Grooveshark
    Hey David. Just want to tell you thanks a whole lot for talking to me about Mormonism that one day. I may not be converting to it, but it definitely has changed my aspect of life. Good luck in South America, bro. You're gonna do great
    As I thought, thanks... Well, here's hoping Namco decides to make some Tales games on the Wii U. I think it's possible, since Yoshito Higuchi (the director of Symphonia and Abyss) will be apart of the Namco team developing Super Smash Bros. Hopefully he'll learn to love the console and say, "Hey, let's make a Tales game for this!" lol.
    I've only played 3 as well: Abyss, Symphonia, and Vesperia. Vesperia is a really great game - tied as my favorite with Symphonia 1. I don't have a PS3 so Graces is out of the question... But I do have a question for you. Is Dawn of the New World worth buying? I loved Symphonia, and I'd like to continue Lloyd's story, but I know you play as Emil. And I know Emil is sometimes considered annoying by fans. And I know, rather than party members, you recruit monsters... So I'm not sure if I should get it or just skip it. Any advice?
    Hey David, I was just rummaging through your old signature thread because I was looking for my Greed one, and I saw something awesome! It was a Luke fon Fabre signature and a Lloyd Irving signature. I didn't know you were a "Tales of" fan! Are you still into those games or have you fallen out of them? Just curious, as I am a huge Tales fan myself. :P
    'Hoy David! When are you going to start the third day in Mafia? :? It's been over two weeks now since the night began, so I've become rather curious whether the game is dead or not...
    So I think you have noticed that I have been trying to get the community Competitions to come alive again. But I was wondering if you could make a quick description of what you did as the music competition leader as a guideline for anyone else who wants to take it over?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom