• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
A Link In Time
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Hahahaha! The next GoldenEye? That game has been outdone before...Ever play Spider-Man 2? X-Men Origins: Wolverine? But yeah, The Amazing Spider-Man looks to be a very good game. The combat is said to be reminiscent to that of Arkham City, as well as the game design. The graphics look great and the swinging looks amazing. You should check out some videos. But it could still flop big time. I mean, it's probably one of those games that get repetitive and boring after playing it too long. Only time will tell.
    Nothing that I can think of at the moment other than The Amazing Spider-Man and New Super Mario Bros. 2.
    A few months ago it was worth more than USD but not sure now. I'm on $11.25 an hour.
    I'm a Maccas Crew Trainer and i startrd about 2 years ago. I train the newbies and work in the kitchen. I quite like it as all the employees are fun to be around and there is never a boring day :) Do you have a job?
    Not much, just realized I have a 9:30 till 4:00 shift rather than 9:00 till 5:00 one :) On a bus now and it's 9:00. Other than that not much has happened.
    Hows stuff going for you?
    Some days im lazy, and dont get out of bed....and others im outside working out doing p90x.
    L
    Thanks. ill do that in the morning though its getting late.
    L
    To be honest i only understand half of what you said. :) but i agree in hopeing our paths cross again.
    Nah never snows here. I wish it would, I've never seen snow.
    I guess 3D land was kind of a mix between 2D and 3D but I'd like to see a full open world game.
    Haha yeah Halo is pretty epic :D I guess I don't really fit into the 'teenage girl' stereotype anyway.
    My break will consist of video games, movies, sleeping and generally doing nothing :D
    I'm so lazy... xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom