• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
TheRationalDove
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Will take your gfx request. I'll start with a Kyogre avatar and then do a sig...or if you would prefer a matching set, let me know that ^^ an example of my work is my signature.
    Here's the avatar!
    It died like last year, then we got a replacement, THEN we got an IRC which sux0red, then the current shoutbox is now here.

Unless, what you mean is that it isn't there? I just logged in and see it just fine.
    I see the others have done so, and despite me being incredibly late, it was pleasure meet you on SB. ;D
    Welcome. You also very smart and quick witted. Okay now that I might've scared you. I would like to say how are you?
    Hey. How are you? Pardon me if I seem rude or weird (useally am) But you my dear are a very nice person :)
    Actually, I picked this username when I was listening to music, thinking about the Hero's Song in Skyward Sword, and thinking about the Pokeflute that wakes up Snorlax.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom