• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
bigzora98
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Well that is pretty cool. I am actually quite jealous! By the way, I am hoping to get cave story 3d soon!

P.S. do u have a 3ds? If so I will add u on the 3ds friend list
    Welcome back, please if you like Sherlock Holmes click this-> Sherlock Holmes fan club - Dungeon Gaming Network
    Lol. Yeah basically there are a handful of Links that are confirmed to be the same between two games, but all the rest are different or are at least not confirmed to be the same. Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask share the same Link (after he returned to his own time he went to Termina), and The Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass share the same one as well. Some people also think the original Legend of Zelda and Zelda 2 have the same one too... or I think it was actually almost definite that it was intended to be that way. Similar story with the Links in A Link to the Past and Link's Awakening. xP

And yeah, I know what you mean about that. It sucks.
    No I don't nor do I have a DSi or even a working a DS for that matter.

I don't the system to play FF 10.
    I haven't been on ZD alot lately so what Four Swords are we talking about?

I have the GBA version that has AlttP.
    Well, arguably they could add some good things to the game, but I don't think that's a valid reason to want to go back to an older game. Just "oh, you could add some cool stuff to it". Then why not just make a new game?

The music thing on my profile page is a Mixpod thing, and there's a tutorial on how to get one: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?13291-Add-a-Music-Playlist-to-Your-ZD-Profile!

All the music is actually just links to YouTube videos of the songs, so you don't have to upload them at all, you just need the links (and also test that they work; some don't work with Mixpod for some reason).
    It's sometimes like that in our house to but more often than not it's we all have waffles or pancakes if Mom is in the mood for pancakes.

I'll be logged off for a little while like 10min or so because My mom has to register us for a local event.
    Yes you can make a gallery many people have done that does include Moderators. I really like Final Fantasy but I've only played 1,2,3,4 and 6. that's in the Japanese release form.

Our family does Waffles every Saturday morning and Pizza every Friday night along with the old show Rocky and Bullwinkle.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom