• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Bastian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Happy birthday, Bastian! At least I hope it's your birthday... and if it is, you have a pretty cool birthday. xD
    Well, it certainly is a pleasure, then, to see you haven't given up on Zelda. ;)
    Hi there! I don't know you but apparently today is your birthday so happy day of birth!!! :) have a good one.
    Hey there Flefge!:wave: I don't know you on the forums but I noticed it was your birthday.^^ So...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:clap::clap::clap:
    Hello Fledge! Welcome to ZeldaDungeon! I'm zeldahuman, pleased to meet you! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask me, another member, or read the FAQ. If you have any personal problems at hand or just have alot of bad things on your mind, visit my Advice Column and tell me all about it! This forum gives you the ability to Customize Your Profile, and the tutorial can be found here. Read Da Rules and have a great time here! Oh, and don’t forget to introduce yourself over in the Community Forum.

See you around!
    ~Zeldahuman (ZH for short)

P.S. I'm one of the many graphic artists here, so, if you are in need of an avatar and signature, feel free to drop a request at my shop or on my profile.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom