• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Firice da Vinci
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• I know you're probably never going to see this, but happy birthday bro! Hopefully you come back eventually.
    Oh darn it! Try this link.

Also, can you make backrounds? Not trying to stress you just wondering =)
    Sorry for the huge pic xD. If u need a direct link ere ya go:
    http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2009/349/e/9/Master_Sword_Blue_by_Galfryd.jpg
    I suppose I know the feeling…..and that’s why I just play games I know I like…..I just tend to beat games in a week at the least….so, that's basically why I had so many games listed lol :rolleyes:
    I’ve beaten all those games…...Super Paper Mario is an awesome game, a pretty sad one though if you really think about it......I myself have had……Ocarina of Time 3D, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby’s Return to Dream Land, Super Mario 3D Land, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Mario Kart 7, Sonic Generations for the 360 and next is Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations in March :silent: I planned everything out…there may even be some games I forgot to mention on that list….excluding Kingdome Hearts 3D’s and Paper Mario 3D of course, as they have yet to receive release dates :rolleyes:
    Indeed, Kingdom Hearts 3D’s and Paper Mario 3D are looking to be the last titles I buy on the "Game Plan" list I made way back in September......gotta wait it out though...…other games have made that easier, thankfully ^::^ Next game for me is coming out during March Break…..and looks to be a very long game….which is good……because the more time it takes for me to beat it the better :yes:
    I myself have only played 358/2 Days….but I’ve read up on enough stuff regarding the series to know what most of the stuff is connected to :yes: I too cannot wait to get my hands on a copy of it…..I really want to know when it is gonna be released here in North America though :rolleyes: Just gonna have to wait though….same goes for Paper Mario 3DS. Regardless, I’m sure it’ll be Rezzical, man ^::^ Word up!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom