• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Gemquarry
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Happy 4th of july!
    I'm more near Austin, but we will be pretty close c:

I had a move like that too! It took us about 4-5 days. I still don't know how I survived D;
    You still have a long way to go but I HATE chapter 9, hopefully, you don't go through the amount of ragequits I did xD

Wow, you're living near me! xD What part of Texas? (if you mind my asking >.>)

Woot! Kid Icarus is lots of fun! I hope you enjoy it c: and when you get all settled, I'd love to online play with you :D just send me a message somewhere xD

Ike is AMAZING and from where you are at... he just keeps getting better. :)
    Yeah I know how you feel, They didnt have many games on the wii u, and they didnt said anything about zelda MM3d:kawaii:
    Oh why that was an unexpected little message. Speaking of Sakura Samurai, I assume you downloaded it then. It's held my interest for quite some time. Is it worth getting?
    Thanks I make sure I look into the Megaman games. Cool you moving to Texas, my Dad from Texas. And like you said you pull through it.:D
    Well I know of Megaman, I think I played one of the old Megaman games when I was a preschooler and I seen the show megaman nt warrior when I was a little kid.
    Good luck on chapter 9, Gallia. Pirates are JERKS if you want the houses. And Oscar is a GREAT unit, level him up because he is GOOD. I don't like Boyd or Rolf too much but that is just my preference. Oh and well... have fun and ...don't die ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom