• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
EonNinja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Hey, the image in your sig space is bit too tall. In the forum rules we allow a max height around 250px.
    Hey there, EonNinja! Just wanted to inform you your signature is a bit on the tall side. :sweat: Signatures should be 250 x 800, meaning 250 pixels tall and 800 pixels wide. Last thing I want to see is you getting an infraction.
    I hope this doesn't count as mini-moding, but just helping a friend out....
    well trunks always was pretty cool. Only character in DBZ with purple hair. (purple is beast)
    i think that is a fantastic idea. That brings in Zelda topics as well as the community. Would you consider having the creator of the thread, or some key contributors, with you for a portion of your segment? I think this is a great idea for a segment.
    Din, I'm really sorry for the long absence. School, you know? Anyway, my idea was that I wanted to maybe look at a really popular forum topic or thread, do a little research on it myself, and give my take on it. My section does not have a name yet, But I'm open for suggestions.
    You are hoping to make a community based podcast section out of this idea? I think it sounds like a good idea, can you tell me more about it? Give me an example.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom