• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
LolGames4U
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• P
    Thanks fpr accpecting the my Request
    I thought so (that you liked Metroid more than Donkey Kong), you seem to be a big fan of Metroid. Is it even your favourite gaming series of all? :?
    I'd say Metroid is Nintendo's fifth largest series after Mario, Zelda, Pokémon and Donkey Kong. I do like Metroid more than Donkey Kong though.
    Could one say that the Metroid games are sort of like Nintendo's science fiction counterpart to the Zelda games? That's a feeling I've gotten from what I've learned about the series.
    Okay, was that for the SNES? Which is your favourite Metroid game? :?
    Well I know what it is and all, and I've got a demo of Metroid Prime Hunters. However, I really haven't played much. I can imagine they are good games, and once I was even very close to buying a game.

You like the Metroid series I guess?
    Well, I'm not very good with those games either, however I think I'm starting to get the hang of the original LoZ now. Not Zelda II though, that game seems almost impossible to beat, I can't even defeat the first boss...
    :lol: Yeah, the original Legend of Zelda is insanely hard, just the normal quest. But Skyward Sword is a lot easier (but still kinda challenging at times), so the Hero Mode really is a lot of fun and it's got some really challenging battles.
    Well, I've just finished Skyward Sword for a second time (and this time I did a 100% play through). Both times have been on the normal quest though, so I think I'll start the Hero Mode today actually! :) I've heard it's very challenging, especially in the beginning... That sounds weird.
    :huh: What do you mean? There are two doors leading into the Sealed Temple, and as far as I know, both of them should be unlocked by the point in the game that you are now (according to your videos).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom