• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
IndigoRose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• So honors classes are like, the harder ones right? We don't have them here :P
    I do the core subjects (Maths, English, Social studies and Science) and 2 electives (Drama and extended science)
    Next term we pick out senior subjects, so I'll be doing: English, the 2 harder maths, Chemistry, Biology and Physics...
    Yeah, I'm gonna die :D
    What's your new avatar?
    Oh cool :D Good luck with your finals
    I have 7 weeks of school left :P
    I've been pretty good lately except I've had loads of assignments :P
    What subjects do you do at your school?
    Haha yeah you sent that this morning at 7:06. I was just getting ready to go to school at that time so I didn't notice you had sent me a message :P
    I live in Queensland in Australia. So... the other side of the world :)
    What's been going on in your life lately?
    Wow you have a lot of games! Is Star Fox 64 any good? I was thinking of getting that too.
    I have never heard of that DS game. I'll keep it in mind if I ever see it.
    I got 3 ar cards today for Kid Icarus but I don't even have the game yet! They came with my dad's gameinformer magazine. They seem pretty cool.
    We should play on Mario Kart 7 sometime. Might be hard cause of time zones though.
    Where country do you live? Your page says "Playing Final Fantasy XIII" which is an amazing game :)
    Cool, I'll add you right now.
    My Pokemon code is 1979-3715-5120
    What 3DS games do you have?
    I have MK7, SM3DL and OoT3D. I'm planning on getting Kid Icarus soon.
    Awesome :) My favourite Zelda is OoT and Pokemon is Fire Red.
    Sure I'll add you. My friend code is 2492-4460-6984 and my name is Rachel. Just post yours so I can add you.
    Did you want my Pokemon White friend code as well?
    I do have a PS3 but I don't play it much and I don't go online. It's actually my dad's and I only play Final Fantasy and Little Big Planet on it :D
    Haha that's cool I didn't actually realise :D
    Thanks for accepting :)
    So what Zelda/Pokemon games are your favourites?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom