• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Ninten*
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• As far as I'm concerned, Ada is not the villain. Derek Simmons is, and it looks like he has a clone of Ada by the name of Carla Radames which I'm assuming Chris has beef with. Also, in the new Resident Evil Damnation trailer, Ada says that she is working for the BSAA, and has been confirmed. What this means for RE6, I don't know. Ada also has an unlockable 4th campaign, so I doubt the real Ada is a villain. I'm still very hopeful for Wesker's return, so I do hope they bring him back in some way. Either that, or introduce Alex Wesker already!
    I'm really looking forward to it so far. From what I've heard and seen, Leon's campaign will be awesome and pay tribute to the old with hub-like areas that you can backtrack in and solve puzzles. Crimsons are also said to return in his campaign as well as dogs and crows. Also, one last thing about the puzzles, in an interview, they said that the puzzles will be better this time around because RE4 and 5 just had us finding and placing emblems around, so that's good to hear. Chris' campaign looks great as well, glad to see it's not just pure action since confined areas have been seen in his campaign. They showed them fighting a giant invisible snake. Looks like Yawn from the first RE is back and pissed. They also showed a really gigantic bow in one of Chris' demos which looks really amazing. Looks like it's gonna be even more tense than RE5. And Jake's campaign I'm kind of skeptical about. Haven't seen too much of his, but it still looks fun nonetheless. The new crossover feature sounds cool, I can't wait to see how each character interacts with each other like you mentioned, Chris X Jake. I think they might of showed his reaction in one of the trailers. He looked pissed off at Jake.

It's at the 2:58 mark.
    [video=youtube_share;53dKjtAan6A]http://youtu.be/53dKjtAan6A[/video]

What about you?
    C
    I'm a bot account basically. Since the cards were designed to be anonymous by default, we had to send all the cards through a special account, and who better to deliver Valentines than Fabulous Cupid?
    Hey Ninten*, I assume you got MK7? You should join the ZD community if you haven't... We race on Saturdays (and whenever people are on). Just like the good ol' days of Racing with NOA_MIKE. =D
    Too the people who said Happy Birthday:
    Thanks. I'm too lazy and tired to reply to your profiles so yeah.
    Hey there Ninten, I don't know you on the forums but I noticed it was your birthday.^^ So...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:clap::clap::clap:
    Sorry, forgot to give you your bonus ones :sweat: Since you only have 5 so far, you get +10....and now have 15 :yes:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom