• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Johnny Sooshi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• A male Josie? Me?!?! Why that's quite the honor. I was sad when I found out she left :kawaii:
    No, It's a regular middle school. And yeah, I know what you mean about the fight thing. Same for me, but because I'm a pacifist everyone thinks I'm a wus.
    I'm actually not in high school yet, and because my dad's military, I will go to high school in some other state (Maybe Rhode Island, that's where my dad was assigned next)
    :lol: yeah I can see that.
    I like adrenaline just not too much. Skyward Sword gave me an adrenaline rush a couple times during the silent realm.
    I just don't like the Idea of jumping off of something with a bungee around my ankle just to hang there essentially bouncing around.
    Sky diving you'd be falling until you opened your parachute and pretty much float down to earth.

One day I think I'd like to be a pilot kinda been a dream since before I was 5. But It never really left me even as I thought about becoming other things.
    Hello.

My weekend was alright. I packed up the majority of my room up and helped put stuff into storage on Friday and Saturday. I also played one of my favorite games, Dragon Age, and used a glitch to get my character, Vince, to a level 20 rogue. So pretty much, I kick serious butt in that game now.
    Today, kinda sucked... I don't really want to talk about it though...
    On the bright side, I keep meeting Fire Emblem fans! c:
    And I made my own siggy requests thingy :) ...they are kind of bad compared to the other siggy people BUT I have a request already! I'm excited, made my night pretty decent compared to my crappy day...

Anyway happy [late] Easter c:
    I Like them for the most part, but I always have second thoughts while waiting in line just before I get on. Usually I love them afterwards though. I've had a coaster when I was a little bit smaller slam into my back and the rest of my day wasn't fun. It was a coaster that starts by pulling you up a hill backwards lets you go through forwards and you get caught at the other end to go backwards through it. (sorry if it sounds odd Just trying to describe the Boomerang at Six Flags Fiesta Texas.) I hate that one. I also don't like the ride that essentially shoots you straight up then lets you fall a bit, sends you back up and lets you drop and essentially you feel like a well shaken can of soda afterwards.
    This may be random but I wouldn't mind going skydiving but I don't think I'd care for bungee jumping.
    That's awesome I like doing ropes courses but I always get nervous when walking across narrow objects log, wire, etc. way up high. But I can climb walls stand on tall platforms without too much trouble. I guess I am slightly afraid of heights. :lol: I get more nervous if it's windy though. I like trying, Because even if I'm nervous I keep trying so when I get through it I feel really good. I figure if I do it enough times I'll get used to it and it won't be a big deal anymore.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom