• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
zeldalink
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• You know to paste the image url in the text box first, right? Click the small square next to it, and then there should be a drop-down menu with the word "repeat" next to it. Click the drop-down menu and there should be a choice that says "both". Click that to make the image repeat both vertically and horizontally. I hope that helped!
    I saw a YouTube video where someone "translated" Midna's speech when she talks to Link the first time you get to Gerudo Desert and the first few things she said were "See. We still need oint balm. Oint balm is right good." Go to YouTube and type in "Midna says weird stuff give her oint balm" to see it. It's hard not to laugh!
    Hello and welcome to Zelda Dungeon!! I'm Azure, it's nice to meet you! :) I hope you enjoy yourself here and make many great posts and even more great friends! Be sure to read the rules before you start posting, and if you have any questions feel free to ask! And last but not least...

Have lots of fun!! ^^

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom