• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
A Link In Time
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• It is true that currently I am not in the fourms as much as I would like. The biggest reason for this is all the extra work I am piled down with between working so much and school. However I am finding time to come on once in a while.. I just don't post as much. :)

And thanks for loving it! We're going to keep working hard to bring it to our fans!
    Yeah, you even see a motion capture guy vaulting and pushing objects. So I'm gonna say it's still the Halo that we love, with more interaction. Lol, Halo 4 Kinect.

I'm sure it was. That's the first thing I noticed when I first heard of 343. I just wish I knew what Guilty Spark was rambling about in Anniversary...

I know, multiplayer has always been fun, but it's not my main interest when it comes to the series. I want to know what happens next!
    Maps? Screw that, the gameplay and the visuals look really great. I mean, sure the multiplayer is good too, but it's just extra. And lol "a convincing reason why red Spartans can fight blue Spartans".

I don't know yet, I mean...We haven't seen Chief in what? 5 years? And at the same time we've never seen Leon and Chris together in like forever. Game of the Year for me is...

Same here. Some speculate that it's the Forerunners. I don't really care what we're fighting, just as long as they're as fun to kill as the Covenant.
    Whenever the current game ends, so it might be a while, lol
    I'm going to shoot for like 16-18 players. No more than that.
    My conversation on the IRC Channel were never really productive. They were just dumb comment after dumb comment except for athenian200.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom