• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
shogun_zidane
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I freakin love Metallica. I got into the newer wave of Metalcore and Deathcore so I like August Burns Red, The Devil Wears Prada, The Black Dahlia Murder, and Born of Osiris to name a few. As for Alt. Rock (like Foster the People) I like Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, and some others. For Alt. Metal mix I like Chevelle, Coheed & Cambria, Incubus, and others like em.
    well as long as you feel it's worth it lol that is one hell of a deal and that's awesome. my sis wants to get an xbox360 with the kinect
    Z
    I know I just gotta find another way to get them
    Z
    that's awesome! I hate that there's no Club Nintendo in my country :(
    Hmm... well pretty much the only tip that I can give you is to try and level up as early as you can. It may be a bit tedious, but with you health and magic levels up higher, it really does help out. And pretty much try and dodge the stronger enemies the best you can. I can't really think of anything else. It's a pretty hard game, but it can be fun. I guess try and have patience the best you can. I think I was like 16 when I beat it and I dedicated a whole day to it so get everything 100% and beat it, and I eventually got it. And today I feel good about it, but I highly doubt I would go back and do it all again lol. Good luck to you! :)
    Z
    I know what you mean, I don't have a classic controller but I use my game cube's to play.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom