• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Dark Hero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Sunshine......
    The world is full of pain…..but coming over that pain is important most of all…..I myself am able to feel the pain of others without problem…..this world is terrible…..but, to me, Pain is Vain v::v
    Oh, hey.....I'm alright....just a bit sad that my friend, Lord Atsuma has taken his leave…..possibly forever. But, he likely has more important things to attend to and I hope he has a nice life. How have you been.....I wish we would get some snow v::v
    Err, well.....here....
    Just watch the whole Episode….just to let you know though….it’s pretty terrible :xd:
    Random for fun script from the Second Episode of Yu-Gi-Oh: Season Zero Abridged......
    You can’t defeat the power of friendship….hahahahah :devil:
    I’ve only watched Yu-Gi-Oh and Naruto Abridged….and they’re pretty funny IMO. Wanna read a funny script I made from what goes on in the most recent episode of Season Zero???
    Actually, he was kind of telling you to kill 'em…..he does that :rolleyes: Have you ever watched Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged?
    K, not sure if I should really care about that then.....and he says kill your family.....wait, what?! Don’t do it!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom