• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
yotam
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I'm pretty good. Getting tired because I couldn't do much today, sadly, but at least I'm able to relax. :3
    Hrmm, it's quite hard to answer this kind of question, but it's probably Guru-Guru. What about you?
    Yep, he's the man. He's probably my 3rd favorite Zelda character of all time.
    Ah, okay. That's cool, and thank you! ^^ Glad you enjoyed the videos.

Oh, yeah? I love Bleach to death. It's by far my favorite anime and manga, as well as one of my favorite stories of all time. I know almost all the lore by heart even. :P And it's really hard (maybe because I'm only hanging out on Zelda sites, ha! :xd: ) for me to find other Bleach fans! D: You're into Bleach? That's awesome!
    I see. Anyway, you can watch videos about it on Youtube. I think it's better watching them than playing the games. lol
    Hey yotam, thanks for the friend request, I appreciate that. So, how are you doing?
    Hey, I accepted your friend request. ^^

If I may ask, why did you add me? By that I mean, did you see one of my posts or something, or...? I'm just curious.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom