• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Hanyou
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• AWWW inside joke indeed! <3

Thank you so much sweetheart. ^___^ Hey, want to talk on AIM sometime?
    Thank you for your post on the war on spam thread ^^ my mother says I have small dyslexia.. but I think I do okay.. I have a harder time with numbers then I do with spelling
    Happy week after Valentines Day Hunni! ; ^; I know we just talked like 3 hours ago or something like that, but I really do miss you! I hope that cable thingie didn't break.. like I said, mine is kinda like that and I had no trouble, but it just wiggled lose after awhile, it wasn't because of the way I was handling it. So.. Here's to talking to you tomorrow night, if not that's ok too.. Monday it is. ;.;

Love you.

Why I just wrote such a long comment in your profile, I have no idea. Just go with it.
    Happy Valentines day hunni!!!

lol you got on at 6:00 this morning before you left? xD
    Me? Cool? I've never been called "cool" before!:D

Yeah, everyone else had a custom title, so I thought I should have one too, but all I could think of was OoT Nerd. Maybe I should change it......
    ^^ You betcha!
    Everyone knows all good people are heart have a deep love for Lord of the Rings!
    Welcome to Zelda Dungeon, Hanyou :)

You seem very well thought out in your posts, this is the kind of activity we love to see here. I look forward to reading some of your posts in the future.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom